Specially formulated to reach deep into the heat transfer coil fins, GulfCoat Contractor Series Coil Coating penetrates far into the fins to ensure total coverage. It is evenly applied with no buildup or oversaturation to clog vital portals and air passages.
GulfCoat HVAC/R protective coating retards corrosion on the non-ferrous metal fins and tubes, thus extending the life of the equipment asset and helping to maintain good air flow efficiencies.
Numerous salt chamber tests using ASTM B-117 have proven GulfCoat as “Shark Tough.” Coated aluminum fin stock was subjected to well in excess of 3,000+ hours in the salt spray chamber and exhibited no degradation due to corrosion.
- GulfCoat is a water-based (solvent-free) and water reducible synthetic flexible polymer coating engineered specifically for HVAC/R heat transfer coils, components, and cabinets.
- GulfCoat is designed to be applied at your business facility or on location – whichever suits your needs.
- GulfCoat requires no special training or application instructions.
- GulfCoat will reduce or eliminate corrosion and extend the life and efficiency of the HVAC/R equipment with proper and regular maintenance.
- GulfCoat offers superior coverage, outstanding formability, and excellent edge protection.
- GulfCoat is available in several colors, touch-up sprays, and system cleaners.
- GulfCoat is readily available. You can find GulfCoat at many HVAC/R Dealers or from our online store.
Protect Expensive HVAC/R Equipment from Corrosion!
Gulfcoat is Test Proven
An efficient system provides better indoor air quality and can save in energy costs and extend the operating life of the HVAC/R equipment and system. This is true for any environment, but is particularly evident in coastal salt spray environments, arid desert environments, or around heavily industrialized exposures.
Anywhere corrosive environments are evident, this will shorten the life expectancy of HVAC/R equipment. GulfCoat can be applied to equipment before installation or in the field post-installation with equal success. Energy savings and asset longevity make GulfCoat a contractor’s best choice.